Friday 6 April 2012

The Hunger Games O.o (picture heavy)

As you all know the book Hunger Games has released the movie which is out right now and I must say I was unsure if I wanted to see it just because the book was popular but in the end I was convinced (dragged) by my friends.


I can seriously say that I am very grateful to my friends because the film was absolutely amazing!!!!!




A little Summary ;)
      
'Set in the future, 16-year-old Katniss Everdeen is living with her mother and little sister in what's left of North America, in one of 12 districts all being run by the Capitol. Despite mastering the skill of hunting and trapping edible plants, Katniss still struggles to keep her family from going hungry.
Each year, the names of all residents between the ages of 12 and 18 are entered into a lottery and two names, one girl and one boy, are chosen at random from each district to compete in the televised Hunger Games. The 24 children must try to kill each other off and the last one standing is rewarded by the Capitol with a feast of food.'



One thing I found very interesting and also slightly confused by it which was the people that lived in the districts looked like normal people but the people that lived in the 'city' had a fashion that is some what like fancy dress (above is Katniss and the lady who did the 'choosing' evidently from the 'city') 

But yeah if you havent seen the movie I suggest you go right now (or you can do it online) :L anyways it really is mind blowingly good !!! 

Five Gold Stars from me >>  

so if any one understands that whole 'city' stuff and why they are so superior please comment and inform me ^_^

^ It seems I found an answer to the question:D I still dont quite get it but this picture I found sort of helped and I hope it will help you too :3



Thank you .x.
Yujia .x.









1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I wanna see the movie but I haven't read the books. Glad you enjoyed it!

    - Josie :: http://8bitgrayscale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...